Register as a Parishioner
Registering as a parishioner is a commitment to being part of Our Lady of the Rosary Parish. Being a registered parishioner eases the process for receiving the Sacraments, sponsoring a Sacrament recipient (i.e., Baptism, Confirmation), scheduling for the Sacrament of Marriage, receiving Communion for the Homebound, requesting School Vouchers, and, in Funeral planning.
What does parish registration mean?
It is the expression of intention to participate in the life of the parish community. It should indicate willingness to:
- worship regularly with the parish community;
- participate in the ministry of the parish to bring Christ to other people;
- support the parish financially;
- take an active part in parish activities, religious education, and other parish programs;
- receive all sacraments in the parish without permission from the Pastor.
Please contact the Parish Office at 504-488-2659, by email, email@example.com, or by fax, 504-488-6741. Office hours are 9:00am to 2:00pm, Monday through Friday.